With over 10 years of residential landlord, estate agency and built environment experience, we provide a concierge of bespoke property services available in the London and Kent areas of the United Kingdom for executives, entrepreneurs and enterprises in the USA, UK, UAE, Africa, Asia or other parts of the world for relocation, flipping or investment. There's even an online club where you can join to access property wealth resources, deals and service discounts. All detailed on this page!
Property Search (Off-Market)
We search with the Property Brief in mind, usually off-market to guarantee mutually beneficial negotiated purchase(s). We source, with due diligence, according to the brief (see the tab below to complete online). Alternatively, Talk to our Real Estate Assistant Now (available 24/7). Whether you want to increase your monthly income through property investment. Part of your wealth creation strategy is to buy property below market value, refurbish and sell (flip) for a significant profit. Or you are relocating to the London or Kent areas in the United Kingdom and need help.
New Clients pay a refundable commitment fee of £1,000 which is refunded from the success fee of 1.5% commission on the negotiated property purchase between £500,000 and £10,000,000.
If you do not complete, on the property or properties presented in our comprehensive reports, within 3 months a refund is provided minus an administrative fee of £250.
Review the Property Search Agreement in the tab below for digital signing.
All services for clients can be done remotely to secure property purchase(s)
Orientation or area tours are accompanied tours of up to three pre-chosen London or Kent areas. During the full day tour, you will be shown up to 5 example properties and provided with information on services, amenities and leisure activities within the areas. Fees are charged on a half or full day to empower the decision making process.
• £195 – per half day (One area)
• £395 – per day (Up to 3 areas)
Project Manage Refurbishment
We can project manage the refurbishment of London and Kent residential real estate on behalf of busy professionals including company directors, family offices and corporate executives that wish to invest (buy-to-rent), relocate or buy-to-sell (flip).
Example 1: Fixed fee to be confirmed once we understand the work involved. You can pay a £500 deposit which is a per day fee.
Example 2: We refer you to our preferred list of property professionals free of charge. However you may require a project management service and you can pay the £500 deposit which is a per day fee.
Property Search Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT is made BETWEEN Benjamin Property Services and the “Client”.
1. Benjamin Property Services agrees that it will provide the following services to the Client:‐
(a) Discuss and agree an investment/buy-to-sell/relocation brief in detail with the Client.
(b) Locate properties suitable for the Client’s brief. Each property will then be visited and a report provided including the following matters:
(i) Photographs of the property.
(ii) A detailed description of the property and the area in which it is located.
(iii) An assessment of the letting potential of the property including anticipated rent and resulting yield. Or potential valuation for the sales of the property after works carried out.
(iv) A preliminary estimate of the likely cost of repairs in advance of obtaining a detailed survey report.
(c) Negotiate the purchase price with the seller/sellers and agree timescales
(d) Manage the purchase process including the following matters:‐
(i) Where requested by the Client appoints solicitors/financial service provider/surveyors/structural engineers/builders to act on behalf of the Client.
(ii) Liaise with the seller’s and any or all of the experts mentioned at point (i) above whether appointed by Benjamin Property Services or the Client directly.
(iii) Update the Client at regular intervals as to the progress of the transaction including advising when to make payment of funds to solicitors or other experts.
(e) Arrange for refurbishment work to be carried out at a property acquired by the Client subject to the Client providing the necessary funds in advance of the work being undertaken (if required).
(f) Appoint a sales or letting agent to act on behalf of the Client after completion (if required) and ensure that the property is sold or let.
2. The Client agrees to pay the following fees to Benjamin Property Services:‐
(a) A fee of 1.5% of the property purchase price (minimum £4,500.00) in respect of each property located by Benjamin Property Services in respect of which the Client agrees to proceed with a purchase. The fee will be payable as follows:‐
(i) 50% thereof upon the issue of conveyancing instructions by the selling agent confirming the purchase terms or in the event of a private sale the issuing of a letter by the seller/sellers solicitor confirming acceptance of the Client’s offer subject to formal contract.
(ii) The remaining 50% payable when the property completes.
(iii) The initial payment of 50% of the total fee will be refunded (minus an admin fee of £250) to the Client in the event that the purchase does not proceed due to the Seller withdrawing (unless due to delay by the Purchaser) or an adverse survey report.
(b) Commitment fee ‐ £1,000. This is a retainer for new clients only.
(i) The fee is charged at the start of the search (when brief agreed).
(ii) Properties will be sourced to match client brief and forwarded to the client over a 3 month period.
(iii) If properties are not found that meet the client criteria then the fee is refunded minus a £250 admin fee.
(iv) If properties that meet the client criteria are identified but the client does not proceed to purchase then the fee is retained (after a 3 month period).
(v) The commitment fee is deducted from sourcing fees for a property which meets the client brief and is being purchased by the client.
3. General Terms and Conditions
(a) Benjamin Property Services requires invoices to be settled in full within 10 days of receipt by the Client. Thereafter interest will be charged on outstanding invoices at a rate of 5% above the Bank of England base rate until full settlement is made.
(b) Benjamin Property Services cannot accept liability for acts or omissions whether negligent or otherwise on the part of independent experts/contractors such as solicitors, surveyors, financial service providers, and tradesmen etc. whether or not such independent experts/contractors have been recommended to the Client or appointed to act on the Client’s behalf by Benjamin Property Services.
(c) Clients are reminded that the value of property investments may decrease as well as increase due to a variety of market factors.
(d) Quotes and charges may be subject to 20% VAT
(e) All communications, including comprehensive property reports, are private and confidential and will not be shared with third parties unless specifically requested by the Client.
Note: Once signed by you, the Client, a copy of this agreement along with a Benjamin Property Services signatory will be sent via email.
This agreement can be signed above. Or it can be sent via the new client refundable commitment fee invoice for digital signatory. Or after payment online. You can provide the Property Brief via the New Client Registration Form if you haven’t done so already or send an email. Call/Text/WhatsApp/FaceTime +447734-462-351
WHEREAS, the Company is in need of an introduction; and WHEREAS, the Introducer has agreed to introduce clients to the Company.
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Introduction Services.The Introducer shall provide the Company with introductions to busy professionals requiring properties to be sourced in the London or Kent areas within the United Kingdom (UK) for investment or relocation purposes. The budget for each property purchase will be from 1,000,000 GBP (one million pounds) upwards. These professionals will include high net worth individuals.
1a. Introducing the Client Contact
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the key client contact details. The Company will arrange a free no obligation consultation to obtain the Brief for the real estate sourcing / finding. Or the Property Brief can be completed online
Full details of the property finding process is available at benjaminpropertyservices.co.uk. The contact is required to pay a refundable commitment fee of £1,000 and then 1.5% commission on each property purchased through the Company property finding service.
INTRODUCER FEE. In consideration of the introduction to be provided by the Introducer under this Agreement the Company will pay the Introducer 20% of the agreed commission of the purchase price which is paid to the Company. For instance, if a property is purchased at 1,500,000 GBP and the agreed commission is 1.5% – Benjamin Property Services receives 22,500 GBP and the Introducer receives 20% commission of this amount, which is 4,500 GBP or the money can be transferred into a local currency. The 20% commission is paid to the Introducer once the client or their solicitor / lawyer pays for or releases the payment to the Company. An invoice may be required before paying the Introducer. The Introducer will receive 20% of our commission on any subsequent property purchases from the client that they introduce.
3. Independent Introducer. Nothing contained herein or any document executed in connection herewith, shall be construed to created an employer-employee partnership or joint venture relationship between the Company and Introducer. The Introducer is an independent person and not an employee of the Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. The consideration set forth in Section 2 shall be the sole consideration due Consultant for the services rendered hereunder. It is understood that the Company will not withhold any amounts for payment of taxes from the compensation of the Introducer hereunder. The Introducer will not represent to be or hold itself out as an employee of the Company and the Introducer acknowledges that he/she shall not have the right or entitlement in or to any of the pension, retirement or other benefit programs now or hereafter available to the Company’s regular employees.
4. Confidentiality In the course of providing Introducer services, the parties recognise that the Introducer may come in contact or become familiar with information which the Company or its subsidiaries or affiliates may consider confidential. This information may include, but is not limited to information pertaining to (specify) which information may be of value to a competitor. The Introducer agrees to keep all such information confidential and not to discuss or divulge it to anyone other than appropriate Company personnel or their designees.
5. Term.This Agreement shall commence on the date of this agreement and shall terminate on 12 months later, unless earlier terminated by either party hereto. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon Thirty (30) days prior written notice.
6. Representations and Warranties.The Introducer will make no representations, warranties, or commitments binding the Company without the Company’s prior consent.
7. Legal Right. Introducer covenants and warrants that he/she has the unlimited legal right to enter into this Agreement and to perform in accordance with its terms without violating the rights of others or any applicable law and that he/she has not and shall not become a party to any other agreement of any kind which conflicts with this Agreement. The Introducer shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company from any and all damages, claims and expenses arising out of or resulting from any claim that this Agreement violates any such agreements. Breach of this warranty shall operate to terminate this Agreement automatically without notice as specified in Paragraph 5 and to terminate all obligations of the Company to pay any amounts which remain unpaid under this Agreement.
8. The Waiver. Failure to invoke any right, condition, or covenant in this Agreement by either party shall not be deemed to imply or constitute a waiver of any rights, condition, or covenant and neither party may rely on such failure.
9. Enforceability. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the reminder of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be impaired.
a. Entire Agreement and Amendments. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof, and replaces and supersedes all other agreements or understandings, whether written or oral. No amendment or extension of this Agreement shall be binding unless in writing and signed by both parties.
b. Binding Effect, Assignment. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the Introducer and the Company and to the Company’s successors and assigns. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to permit the assignment by the Introducer of any of its rights or obligations hereunder, and such assignment is expressly prohibited without the prior written con- sent of the Company.
c. Governing Law, Severability. This Agreement shall be governed by UK laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
Note: Once signed by you, the Introducer, a copy of this agreement along with a Benjamin Property Services signatory will be sent via email. Any queries Call/Text/WhatsApp/FaceTime +447734-462-351