WHEREAS, the Company is in need of an introduction; and WHEREAS, the Introducer has agreed to introduce clients to the Company.
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Introduction Services.The Introducer shall provide the Company with introductions to busy professionals requiring properties to be sourced in the London or Kent areas within the United Kingdom (UK) for investment or relocation purposes. The budget for each property purchase will be from 1,000,000 GBP (one million pounds) upwards. These professionals will include high net worth individuals.
1a. Introducing the Client Contact
- Email to provide the key client contact details or you can’t complete the New Client Registration Form once you have been added as an Introducer. The Company will arrange a free no obligation consultation to obtain the Brief for the real estate sourcing / finding. Or the New Client Registration Form (Property Brief) can be completed online
- Full details of the property finding process is available at benjaminpropertyservices.co.uk. The contact is required to pay a refundable commitment fee of £1,000 and then 1.5% commission on each property purchased through the Company property finding service.
INTRODUCER FEE. In consideration of the introduction to be provided by the Introducer under this Agreement the Company will pay the Introducer 20% of the agreed commission of the purchase price which is paid to the Company. For instance, if a property is purchased at 1,500,000 GBP and the agreed commission is 1.5% – Benjamin Property Services receives 22,500 GBP and the Introducer receives 20% commission of this amount, which is 4,500 GBP or the money can be transferred into a local currency. The 20% commission is paid to the Introducer once the client or their solicitor / lawyer pays for or releases the payment to the Company. An invoice may be required before paying the Introducer. The Introducer will receive 20% of our commission on any subsequent property purchases from the client that they introduce.
3. Independent Introducer. Nothing contained herein or any document executed in connection herewith, shall be construed to created an employer-employee partnership or joint venture relationship between the Company and Introducer. The Introducer is an independent person and not an employee of the Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. The consideration set forth in Section 2 shall be the sole consideration due Consultant for the services rendered hereunder. It is understood that the Company will not withhold any amounts for payment of taxes from the compensation of the Introducer hereunder. The Introducer will not represent to be or hold itself out as an employee of the Company and the Introducer acknowledges that he/she shall not have the right or entitlement in or to any of the pension, retirement or other benefit programs now or hereafter available to the Company’s regular employees.
4. Confidentiality In the course of providing Introducer services, the parties recognise that the Introducer may come in contact or become familiar with information which the Company or its subsidiaries or affiliates may consider confidential. This information may include, but is not limited to information pertaining to (specify) which information may be of value to a competitor. The Introducer agrees to keep all such information confidential and not to discuss or divulge it to anyone other than appropriate Company personnel or their designees.
5. Term.This Agreement shall commence on the date of this agreement and shall terminate on 12 months later, unless earlier terminated by either party hereto. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon Thirty (30) days prior written notice.
6. Representations and Warranties.The Introducer will make no representations, warranties, or commitments binding the Company without the Company’s prior consent.
7. Legal Right. Introducer covenants and warrants that he/she has the unlimited legal right to enter into this Agreement and to perform in accordance with its terms without violating the rights of others or any applicable law and that he/she has not and shall not become a party to any other agreement of any kind which conflicts with this Agreement. The Introducer shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company from any and all damages, claims and expenses arising out of or resulting from any claim that this Agreement violates any such agreements. Breach of this warranty shall operate to terminate this Agreement automatically without notice as specified in Paragraph 5 and to terminate all obligations of the Company to pay any amounts which remain unpaid under this Agreement.
8. The Waiver. Failure to invoke any right, condition, or covenant in this Agreement by either party shall not be deemed to imply or constitute a waiver of any rights, condition, or covenant and neither party may rely on such failure.
9. Enforceability. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the reminder of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be impaired.
a. Entire Agreement and Amendments. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof, and replaces and supersedes all other agreements or understandings, whether written or oral. No amendment or extension of this Agreement shall be binding unless in writing and signed by both parties.
b. Binding Effect, Assignment. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the Introducer and the Company and to the Company’s successors and assigns. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to permit the assignment by the Introducer of any of its rights or obligations hereunder, and such assignment is expressly prohibited without the prior written con- sent of the Company.
c. Governing Law, Severability. This Agreement shall be governed by UK laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
Note: Once signed by you, the Introducer, a copy of this agreement along with a Benjamin Property Services signatory will be sent via email. You and the new client will also receive a complimentary membership to the online Property Business Club (optional)
With over 10 years of residential landlord, estate agency and built environment experience, we provide a concierge of bespoke property services available in the London and Kent areas of the United Kingdom for executives, entrepreneurs and enterprises in the USA, UK, UAE, Africa, Asia or other parts of the world for relocation, flipping or investment. There’s even an online club where you can join to access property wealth resources, deals and service discounts.