Capitalising on below market value properties. Empty properties at an all time high. No planning permission required when converting commercial to residential. In this podcast, Lena Benjamin Strategic Property Consultant at Benjamin Property Services and host of the Property Business Club Podcast will explore the reasons why entrepreneurs should be acquiring properties in the London and Kent areas within the United Kingdom. Get started at benjaminpropertyservices.co.uk/property-brief.
Episode 16 of the Property Business Club Podcast
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts
Also listen at https://fccdl.in/QFT8gWDnre
Hello and welcome to the Property Business Club Podcast episode 16. I’m Lena Benjamin, property consultant at Benjamin Property Services, providing off-market property search, area tours and project managing refurbishments in the London and Kent areas for executives, entrepreneurs and family offices worldwide.
On this podcast episode I am going to go through the 6 reasons why entrepreneurs and enterprises should be commissioning Benjamin Property Services to find and acquire properties in London or Kent:
- Increase in the number of Distressed properties – current landlords experiencing a squeeze on their cash flow
- Prime London assets declining in value with an opportunity to negotiate below market value
- Empty properties increasing
- There is no planning permission required to convert commercial to residential. Plus financial opportunities…
- A number of global companies are making London their HQs which require housing for new employees
- More sellers are open to JV opportunities with investors
- Turning residential homes into vacation properties for cashflow and a place to stay while doing business in London. As London will still be the capital to do global business this is an excellent opportunity for the global business traveller.
At Benjamin Property Services, we source and acquire properties for clients between the value of £500,000 and £10,000,000. Area tours are from £195 to tour one area for the property search process and we also project manage refurbishments for £500 per day or establish a team of builders for free.
If you are not in the United Kingdom or unable to meet in person in Beckenham, South London where I currently am. Schedule a no-obligation dial-in conference via benjaminpropertyservices.co.uk/call . The best thing about scheduling a consultation is that it can be done in your time zone, whether you are in the United States, the United Arab Emirates, here in the UK, Asia, Africa or anywhere around the world. We can provide the services of off-market Property Search & Acquisition, Project Managing Refurbishments remotely. The Property Search & Acquisition Agreement can be digitally signed at benjaminpropertyservices.co.uk/agreement with the New Client Registration Form completed at benjaminpropertyservices.co.uk/property-brief. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 447722 573823.
I like to interview real estate professionals and wealth builders from around the world for the Property Business Club Podcast, you can schedule in the interview in your timezone by visiting benjaminpropertyservices.co.uk/podcast. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for listening to episode 16 of the Property Business Club Podcast 6 Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Should Acquire Properties in London or Kent within the United Kingdom.
Property Business Club Podcast is on all major podcasting platforms. SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts